Leave a comment
This page lists, by publication date, key studies on WASH and nutrition integration.
- Household Environmental Conditions Are Associated with Enteropathy and Impaired Growth in Rural Bangladesh. Am Jnl Trp Med Hyg, Apr 2013. (Link)
- How much international variation in child height can sanitation explain? 2013. World Bank Policy Research working paper 6351. (Link)
- Hygiene intervention reduces contamination of weaning food in Bangladesh. Trop Med Int Health, March 2013. (Link)
- Integrating Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene into Nutrition Programming. WASHplus. (Link)
- Interventions to improve water quality and supply, sanitation and hygiene practices, and their effects on the nutritional status of children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Aug. (Link)
- Under-nutrition and Water, sanitation and hygiene, 2013. WaterAid; SHARE. (Link)